Marshe' Rockett posted on 4/19/2012 Height: 6’4” Weight: 220lbs Years Wrestling: 10 yrs. pro Current Promotion(s): Resistance Pro, Chikara, Dreamwave, Chicago Style Wrestling, Stars and Stripes Wrestling Titles Held: WCPW 6-man Tag Team, WCPW Lightweight, UAPW Inner-city, UAPW Tag Team, SSW Lightweight, SSW Tag Team, WAR Tag Team, WAR Heavyweight, Galli Lucha Tag Team, Elite Pro Tag Team, and Current CSW Heavyweight champion
Questions: 1. Why did you want to become a professional wrestler? The reason I wanted to become a professional wrestler was because it is the one thing under God’s hot sun that I have the biggest passion for!! I love being a competitor and an entertainer. We are all here for a purpose and being a pro wrestler for me is what I feel my purpose is.
2. Favorite Wrestler? The Rock and Randy Orton
3. Biggest thrill you have had in pro wrestling so far and why? My biggest thrill that I have had in pro wrestling so far would have to be when I cashed in my Taste of Gold briefcase (CSW version of money in the bank) to win the CSW Heavyweight Championship for the first time! It was so amazing but not just because of what I just won but rather the fact that I had settled the question as to whether or not I could win the big one!
4. Coolest venue/location you have wrestled in and why? The coolest venue would have to be the old ECW Arena!! Besides wrestling in front of some amazing Philly fans, just knowing that I stood, walked, and wrestled in the same place where many ECW Legends and other wrestling greats have before was just an indescribable feeling.
5. Biggest name you have wrestled? Over the past 10yrs. I have wrestle quite a few big names but my biggest one would have to be former WWE/ECW/TNA Superstar Rhyno
6. Is there a story behind your name/gimmick? There really isn’t any story behind my name other than the fact that Marshe’ Rockett is my real legal name. I guess if anyone were looking for a real story though, most fans and fellow wrestlers still think I made it up Lol!
7. Theme music? “Crank that Superman” by Soulja Boy and “Stronger” by Kanye West
8.What makes you a standout? What I think makes me a standout in wrestling besides my height is my charisma and my pure athletic ability. I can’t even begin to tell you how many times I have been told by other wrestlers and fans alike incredibly high I am able to jump Lol. Many individuals that know me both professionally and personally are always reminding of how full of life I am and I try to bring that to my wrestling game as much as I possibly can.
9. Proudest moment? I have had so many proud moments throughout my career thus far. However, if I had to choose I would have to say that moment was when I was told by a fan that I was their hero and how I inspired them push harder to fulfill their dreams.